- Doctor of Medicine, Mercer University School of Medicine, June 2010
- Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry, University of Georgia, June 1998
POST GRADUATE TRAINING:
- Environmental Engineer, Chemistry and Microbiology Lab Technician, Merck & Co. Pharmaceutical, Albany, GA, May 1999 – August 2006
- Chemistry / Physics Lab Professor, Darton College, July 1998 – May 1999
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency, Chief Resident, Georgia Regents University, June 2015
LICENSE / CERTIFICATIONS:
- BLS for Healthcare Providers, American Heart Association, August 2013 – Present
- Georgia Residency Training Permit, June 2010 – Present
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Dougherty County Medical Association
- District Medical Society
- Georgia Orthopedic Society, Inc.
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Palmyra Medical Centers
- Crisp Regional Hospital
AWARDS & HONORS RECEIVED:
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Magna Cum Laude Graduate
- Dean’s List – 1994-1998
- President’s List – 1994-1998
RESEARCH / PRESENTATIONS:
- 2010-2014, Davis, T. Correction of Lower Extremity Limb Length Discrepancy Using “Eight Plate” Epiphyseodesis. Presented at Georgia Regents University Orthopedic Surgery Resident Research Day, 2014
- 2008-2009, Davis, T. Mechanical Strength of the Stapleton “Suture Lattice” Technique – A Novel Time and Cost-effective One Anchor Technique for Repairing Torn Rotator Cuff. Post presentation in 2009. Presented at Georgia Orthopedic Society Meeting, 2009.
- Current – Journal review for creation of patient education poster communicating the relationship between tobacco smoking and fracture healing.
- 2007, 2008, Davis T. A Community Health Needs Assessment of Lee County, Georgia. Unpublished manuscript.
- 2008, Davis, T. A Community-Based Chronic Disease Management: An Assessment of Cardiovascular Disease in Lee County. Unpublished manuscript.